1. Remove the screws in the top cover.
2. Lift cover from the right side.
3. Note the orientation of the 13 pin connector.
4. Disconnect the connector and lay the top cover assembly over to the left.
5. Locate the blue wire in the connector (it should be hanging free at one end). Use small flat screwdriver to insert blue wire into pin # 6 of the connector.
6. Locate the 3 pin jumper on the back side of the front panel PCB, it will be below the large red wire, behind the front panel slide switches.
7. Move jumper from 1-2 to 2-3.
8. Reinstall the connector and top cover.