SGC wants you to be satisfied with your new equipment purchase. SGC products are warranted to be without defect in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Proof of a date of purchase is required when requesting warranty service. The warranty registration card which is furnished with this product should be returned immediately to provide evidence of purchase and to assure receipt of important notices regarding your SGC equipment and related services.
In the event of a defect as defined above, SGC shall, at its option, either repair or replace the product free of charge to the purchaser, provided that:
1. The warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is not assignable.
2. As a condition to obtaining warranty services, purchaser must at its own expense deliver the product to SGC’s facility in King County, Washington. If purchaser returns a model that is no longer in stock, SGC reserves the option to replace that unit with another model with comparable capabilities. SGC may choose the carrier for return of the unit, provided that purchaser may request an alternative method of shipment.
3. This warranty is void if your SGC product:
a) has not been operated in accordance with all procedures described in the operating instructions;
b) has been serviced, adapted or modified without written approval by SGC; or
c) is improperly installed, used, or otherwise damaged (including without limitation any damage by natural disaster or lightning, fire, smoke or water).
4. There is no warranty coverage for any of the following:
a) costs of removing or reinstalling the product when submitted for warranty service;
b) incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from any defect or failure of the product (except to the extent that applicable state law may not allow exclusions or limitations on such damages, in which case this exclusion may not apply to you);
c) any non-performance of the product due to an inadequate or improperly tuned antenna or grounding system;
d) transmission range or geographical coverage of the product, which are highly variable in each application;
e) routine maintenance, periodic adjustment or performance testing of the product as recommended in the operating instructions; or
f) normal wear and tear on the product.
5. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL CONSTITUTE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY FOR YOUR PRODUCT. SGC DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
6. This limited warranty contains the complete obligations of SGC to purchaser in connection with this product, and it shall supersede all previous oral or written statements or agreements concerning such obligations. This warranty may only be amended by a writing signed by an authorized officer of SGC.
7. After expiration of the warranty herein, SGC may continue to offer repair services to keep your equipment operational. Please inquire for charges for such services.
Before returning any equipment to SGC, we recommend that you use our troubleshootinig guides(available soon) to determine if the equipment is at fault. In the event of a defect in your SGC equipment, you must immediately contact SGC for technical service. We have a knowledgable staff that can assist with troubleshooting and determine if your product must be returned to the factory for repairs. For the most efficient service possible, we suggest that you submit a help request form online (available soon), download the form in pdf and fill it out, or take the following steps:
1. Contact SGC via phone, fax or email and provide the following information:
a) Product and serial number
b) Date and place of purchase
c) Your contact information including name, address and phone number or email
d) Type of installation including type of transceiver, antenna and equipment locations
e) Nature of the failure including operating frequencies and forward and reflected power measurements
2.If your equipment must be returned, SGC will issue you an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number scheduling the repair of your unit. Products under warranty will be repaired at no charge (excluding shipping). A method of payment for return shipping must be provided when the RMA is issued. Products out of warranty are subject to a flat rate servicing fee which will cover all parts and labor for necessary repairs, upgrades and refurbishments. Some products may require more extensive repairs and/or board replacement which is not covered by the flat rate and is subject to additional fees. The extent of the repairs required can only be determined once the equipment reaches the factory. Payment information must be given when the RMA is issued or included with the equipment. Out of warranty equipment will not be repaired until payment has been received. Repair time will be quoted to you when your RMA is issued, but standard turn-around is typically 5-10 working days.
3. Return your equipment to SGC. Once you have been issued an RMA, return the equipment to SGC via your preferred method. Make sure the equipment is well packed as further damages can occur in shipping and SGC will not be responsible for such damages. Address the box as follows:
SGC, SGC Building
Attn: RMA # XXXXXX
13737 SE 26th Street
Bellevue, Wa 98005 USA
IMPORTANT: Equipment returned without a return authorization number will be rejected upon receipt. SGC will not be responsible for such equipment.
Equipment returned under warrenty may be replaced at the discretion of SGC. Some dealers may offer a replacement of equipment that is new.
If you wish to exchange your defective equipment for new equipment, you may be able to do so by contacting your dealer directly without involving SGC.
SGC Inc., Tel:
425-746-6310 Fax: 425-746-6384
Email: email@example.comSGC reserves the right to change specifications, release dates and price without notice.